Are you a Physician looking for practice opportunities?
Here is how our program works:
- Send us an email with your CV letting us know you are interested in exploring opportunities.
- Schedule a FREE community visit to learn more about the area, learn about our practice opportunities, tour our facilities, and meet some of your potential future colleagues.
- Complete a brief questionnaire so we can plan your visit. Your visit will be tailored to the needs of you and your family, practice opportunities, housing, schools, recreation, spousal employment opportunities and more. We will also ensure you meet some of our local doctors and their families. Your partner and children are welcome too!
- Visit our Community Page to check out all that our area has to offer.
- Enjoy your time in our community and decide to make the Midland/Penetanguishene area your new home.
- Apply for licensure to the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario and/or apply for any work visas (if required).
- Sign a two-year Return of Service Agreement which outlines our mutual commitment to each other.
It’s that easy! So now, enjoy your new life in the Southern Georgian Bay area. Buy a boat, learn to fish, camp under the stars, splash in the water, take up skiing, play golf, try curling, and of course go to work once in a while!
Dr. Ian Wagg and Dr. Anila Mathal
If what you are looking for is a community you can call home, a truly great place to live and work, contact us and make arrangements to see first-hand what Southern Georgian Bay has to offer. Once you visit, there is no doubt you will want to Work and Play on Georgian Bay!
Here are some Links that may be of interest to you:
- Rural Ontario Medical Program (ROMP) Newsletter
- Health Force Ontario
- PAIRO Professional Association of Interns and Residents of Ontario
- CPSO (College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario)
- CPSO – Registration through Practice Assessment
- The College of Family Physicians of Canada
- Physician Credentials Registry of Canada
- Centre for the Evaluation of Health Professionals Educated Abroad (CEHPEA)